Earth day is celebrated throughout the world on 22nd April 2022. But have we forgotten to care about mother earth?
In our everyday life we see people throwing garbage all over the street, unnecessary using singleuse plastic, driving solo to workplace if you can pick up some of your colleagues on the way, wasting consumables , wasting electricity, etc etc. The list can go on.
Few measures can be taken to help our mother earth with some changes to our daily routine:
- If you can give lift to a collegue on the way to workplace please do so. Also use public transportation whereable possible.
- Throw garbage in dustbins and try to keep your workplace clean.
- Dont waste food and consumables if possible donate it to the needy.
- Dont waste electricty switch off the lights and electronic gadgets when they are not in use.
- Stop using single use plastic water bottles instead carry your own water bottles.
There are many other things that can be done. Please leave your comments on how you are changing your habits to help mother earth.
Happy Earthday! Lets do our bit to make our mother earth smile.