Why Loose Leaf Tea( Orthodox Tea ) is better than regular CTC tea
Before proceeding with the comparison of Loose Leaf Tea and CTC tea
Let us understand what do both these terms mean
- Loose Leaf Tea:- Loose Leaf Tea is produced using the traditional methods of Tea production which includes plucking, withering ,rolling, oxidation and drying.
- CTC:- Cut, Tear, Curl is a process where leaves are put through cylindrical rollers that cut and crush the tea leaves into even sized pellets. It basically means Machine processed Tea.
Now coming back to the question why Loose leaf tea is better.
Here are the major benefits of Loose Leaf Tea over CTC
- It is high in Antioxidants as compared to CTC which looses its antioxidant quality comparatively due to machine processing.
- Antioxidants helps to neutralize damaged cells which help us to look and feel better.
- Helps prevent Cardiovascular Disease
- Loose leaf Tea has been shown to have a calming effect on the body and especially helps boost mental clarity.
- Loose leaf teas retain the Authentic Taste and are comparatively more rich in flavour and colour.
- Loose leaf teas are organically processed thus giving it an advantage over the other in terms of quality.
- Typical tea bags are produced on an industrial scale and may sit in a warehouse or on a shelf for a long time before you ever get them. These low-grade leaves are usually picked, processed, and packaged by machines overseas.In contrast, our premium teas are carefully hand-selected and crafted by tea masters.